Surely a lot of women after giving birth to a baby will no longer have enough confidence in a tight dress due to shame because of their “oversized” waist. Let us help you regain your slim waist with 7 exercises to reduce belly fat after birth!
Normally, the phenomenon of “abdominal obesity” occurs because the abdomen accumulates fat for a long time, but for women after birth, they also suffer the effects of “belly” after pregnancy.
Abdominal Separation, also known as “Abdominal Separation” or “Diastasis Recti”, is a phenomenon where the left and right abdominal muscles separate. Normally, the muscles on the sides of the abdomen will be joined by the tissues, but during pregnancy, a woman’s abdomen is overly stretched because the baby grows gradually inside the womb, resulting in them being separated from each other.
You can check for left and right abdominal muscles by lying on your back, with your feet flexed on the ground and pressing your finger between the belly (the area just above the navel) as well as the lower abdomen (the area just below the navel. ). If you feel a gap when you press your hand, you have “belly”, the width of the gap will vary depending on the size of the fetus.
However, “belly” is an inevitable problem that any pregnant woman must experience. But you can still completely get in shape if you give yourself a reasonable diet and no diet or fasting, and combined with light exercise.
7 exercises to reduce belly fat after birth
Fold your belly gently
- Lie on your back with your back pressed close to the ground and knees bent, feet on the ground.
- Straighten your hands in front of you and slowly bend half-forward, note that there is no need to bend completely to sit up, just fold up from the ground at an angle of about 45 degrees.
- Slowly lower back to the ground.
- Repeat step 2 and do it about 25-30 times.
Plank – simple plank posture
- Prepare the position with hands and toes propped against the floor so that the legs and floor create an angle of about 45 degrees.
- Tighten abdominal muscles and maintain the same position for 30 seconds.
- Relax and repeat this motion about 3 times
Stretch each leg
- Lie on your back and squeeze your entire body on the floor.
- Right leg straightens, bend the right knee so that the foot must always touch the ground.
- Stretch your right leg back to its original position.
- Repeat step 2 and perform about 30 times.
- Perform stretching movements for the left foot similar to step 2.
Sitting in an elastic tension chair
- Sit on a chair.
- Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and use your knees to stretch the elastic
- Open and close two knees and perform continuous movements within 30 seconds.
Inhale the slope
- Lie on your side, supporting your forearms and outer thighs to support the body weight.
- Move the hips up and down rhythmically.
- Repeat about 30 times.
- Switch sides.
The action of “cutting wood”
- Stand up straight, legs extended shoulder-width apart, arms stretched out straight, and firmly hold yoga ball.
- Turn to the right, at the same time raise the ball high on the same side.
- Turn to the left, and lower the ball to the same side.
- Change sides (turn to the right first), each side repeat about 20 times.
- Start in a crawling position.
- Bend into a U shape, face up to the sky and take a deep breath.
- Bend in the opposite direction as a bridge, bend your neck so that your chin touches your chest and exhale.
- Repeat step 2 and perform the movement about 30 times.
Notes to limit and overcome “belly”
- During pregnancy, you should follow a scientific diet proposed by your doctor so your body does not gain too much weight and your baby is healthy.
- During pregnancy, you should still work gently such as meditating, doing gentle yoga to help maintain the body’s flexibility while relaxing and relaxing the mind.
- After giving birth, mothers should continue to exercise at a moderate level (like the exercises above) to gradually recover.
- Avoid the case of too impatient, so perform heavy and difficult exercises, because the body after birth is still very weak, so it will be vulnerable.
Pregnancy and childbirth can be said to be the greatest happiness of women, so do not let that happiness be hindered only by fear of later physique. We can completely overcome it by combining reasonable eating with moderate exercise according to the exercises that I has suggested above.